|Tool||Part Number||Part Description||Qty|
|Keep all parts clean from contaminants.
Contaminants may cause rapid wear and shortened component life.
- Use Tooling (A) and a suitable press in order to install shaft (9) into water pump housing (8). Install hub (10) onto shaft (9) .
- Use Tooling (B) to install seal (7) onto shaft (9) and into water pump housing (8) .
- Use Tooling (A) and a suitable press in order to install impeller (6) onto shaft (9). Install impeller (6) until the distance between impeller (6) and the machined surface of water pump housing (8) is 0.75 ± 0.25 mm (0.030 ± 0.010 inch).
- Position gasket (5) and rear cover (4). Install bolts (3) and the washers.
Note: Check the O-ring seals for wear or for damage. If necessary, replace the O-ring seals.
- Install O-ring seals (1) and (2) .
End By: Install the water pump. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, “Water Pump – Install”.