Remove Exhaust Manifold
1. Remove two bolts (1) from the flanges.
2. Bend the tabs back on locks (2).
3. Remove the bolts, exhaust manifold (3) and the gasket.
Install Exhaust Manifold
1. Put the gasket and exhaust manifold (1) in position.
NOTE: Put 5P3931 Anti-Seize Compound on the bolt threads.
2. Install locks (2) and bolts (3).
3. Tighten the bolts to a torque of 32 ± 5 lb.ft. (43 ± 7 N·m).
NOTE: The locks must be bent on a flat side of the bolt head. Bolts must be turned no more than 30° of a turn (in the direction of increased torque only) for the alignment of the locks with a flat side of the bolt head.
4. Put bolts (4) and the flange in position. Install the nuts.