|Tool||Part Number||Part Description||Qty|
- Remove the engine oil pump. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, “Engine Oil Pump – Remove”.
|Keep all parts clean from contaminants.
Contaminants may cause rapid wear and shortened component life.
- Remove oil pickup tube (2) and the gasket. Remove outlet elbow (1) and the O-ring seal.
- Remove bolt (3) , washer (4) , and idler gear (5) from the engine oil pump.
- Use Tooling (A) and a suitable press to remove sleeve bearing (8) from idler gear (5) .
- Remove shaft (6) from oil pump body assembly (7) .