EL-740 Air Compressor Governor Assembly Removal
Air Compressor Mounted Governor
2. Disconnect the tube leading from the governor to the reservoir.
3. Remove the two bolts holding the governor to the mounting bracket.
NOTE: The bracket for a head mounted governor is removed when the cylinder head is removed from the cylinder block. The bracket for the cylinder block mounted governor is removed when the cylinder block is removed from the crankcase.
Remote Mounted Governors
1. Disconnect the unloader line.
2. Disconnect the line from the reservoir to the governor.
3. Remove the two bolts holding the governor to its mounting surface.Categories: EL-740 | Tags: EL-740, Governor | Leave a comment