EL-740 Air Compressor Cleaning, Inspection And Repairing
1. Wash all parts in cleaning solvent. Blow dry all parts with compressed air.
2. Clean the carbon deposits from the interior surfaces of the cylinder head. Clean all interior air and water passageways.
3. Remove the carbon from the piston crowns and ring grooves. Carbon in ring grooves can be removed by using a piece of broken ring as a tool.
4. Blow out all drilled passageways with compressed air to ensure they are open.
5. Remove old gasket material sealer from the gasket surfaces.Categories: EL-740 | Leave a comment