EL-740 Air Compressor Assembly Of Cylinder Head
1. Place the cylinder head, bottom side up in a soft-jawed vise.
3. Place new exhaust valve springs on the exhaust valve cages.
4. Place new copper washers into the exhaust cavities.
5. Place new exhaust valve on the exhaust valve spring.
6. Assemble the exhaust valve seats. (Use new parts, if necessary. Refer to the “Specifications” section.)
8. Place a new inlet valve over the pin on the inlet valve guard. (Replace the inlet valve guard, if damaged.) Place the valve and guard assembly into the inlet cavity of the cylinder head.
9. Prick-punch the valve guard into the cylinder head to keep the valve and guard assembly from falling out during installation of the cylinder head to the cylinder block.EL-740 | Leave a comment