|Tool||Part Number||Part Description||Qty|
Hot engine components can cause injury from burns. Before performing maintenance on the engine, allow the engine and the components to cool.
- Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Radiator Tilting".
- Remove tube assembly (3). Disconnect tube assembly (4) and hose (5) .
- Remove nuts (6) and bolts (7). Remove turbocharger (8) and the gasket.
- Install turbocharger (8) and a new gasket in the reverse order of removal.
- Apply Tooling (A) onto nuts (6) and bolts (7) .