|Tool||Part Number||Part Description||Qty|
|A||-|| Guide Stud
M12 x 1.25 by 100 mm
- Remove the flywheel.
- Remove the rear crankshaft seal.
Note: Refer to Specification UENR0995 "Engine Design" for non-specified engine Torque Values.
Keep all parts clean from contaminants.
Contaminants may cause rapid wear and shortened component life.
- Install Tooling (A) into flywheel housing (1) .
- Install Tooling (B) . Install a suitable lifting device to flywheel housing (1) . The weight of flywheel housing (1) is approximately 25 kg (55 lb).
- Remove remaining six bolts (3) and 8 bolts (2) from flywheel housing (1) .
- Remove flywheel housing (1) from the cylinder block.
- Remove the gasket (5) .
- If necessary, remove the dowels from the cylinder block.
- Install flywheel housing (1) in the reverse order of removal.
- Install liquid gasket to the seam between the lower crankcase section (7) and the upper crankcase section (6) .
Illustration 3 g02863884
- For the C3.3B tighten 8 bolts (3) and 8 bolts (2) to a torque of 103 to 117 N·m (76 to 87 lb ft).
- For the C2.6 tighten 8 bolts (3) and 8 bolts (2) to a torque of 78 to 90 N·m (58 to 66 lb ft).