Note: Refer to Specification UENR0995 "Engine Design" for non-specified engine Torque Values.
- Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Coolant - Change" for the proper draining and filling procedures.
- Disconnect hose assemblies (2) and (4) .
- Remove the O-ring seal from engine oil cooler (1) .
- Install engine oil cooler (1) in the reverse order of removal.
- Install the O-ring seal. Position engine oil cooler (1) on the locator on the front housing. Install center stud (5) . Tighten center stud (5) to a torque of 40 to 44 N·m (29 to 33 lb ft).