- Remove the valve mechanism cover.
Note: Refer to Specification UENR0995 "Engine Design" for non-specified engine Torque Values.
- Remove bolt (1) and hold down clamp (5) from fuel injection nozzle (4) .
- Remove seat washer (7) from fuel injection nozzle (4) . Remove O-ring seals (6) . Cap all openings or plug all openings immediately after removal.
Note: Do not reuse seat washer (7) and O-ring seals (6) after removal. Replace the seat washer and the O-ring seal with a new part during installation.
- Install fuel injection nozzle (4) in the reverse order of removal.
- Tighten bolts (1) to a torque of 24 to 27 N·m (18 to 20 lb ft).
- Tighten bolts (2) to a torque of 10 to 11 N·m (89 to 97 lb in).