Note: Refer to Specification UENR0995 "Engine Design" for non-specified engine Torque Values.
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting and repair of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers before opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
- Turn the fuel supply to the OFF position.
- Remove fuel injection lines (1) as a unit.
- Use suitable caps in order to plug the open ports of the fuel injection pump immediately.
- Install fuel injection lines (1) in the reverse order of removal.
- Tighten nuts (2) and (3) to a torque of 26 to 36 N·m (19 to 27 lb ft).