Conditions Which Generate This Code:
This diagnostic code is associated with the Bucket Tilt Down Solenoid Valve. The FMI 13 means that the ECM has determined that the solenoid needs calibration. Once the calibration for the solenoid valve has been performed successfully, this diagnostic code will disappear. This failure is active on a new ECM.
Possible causes of this diagnostic code are listed below:
- The ECM has been replaced or new software has been installed.
- The calibration procedure has failed.
The deadband in the control lever may be excessive. The operation of the control lever may be jerky.
Note: Ensure that you have repaired any condition that would cause other active diagnostic codes that are related to this solenoid. If the other diagnostic codes are active, troubleshoot those codes first. Then perform this procedure.
Note: Ensure that the diagnostic code of CID 0356 FMI 13 is active before performing this procedure.
Test Step 1. CHECK THE CALIBRATION
- Perform the calibration procedure. Refer to the Testing and Adjusting, "Calibration" title of this Service Manual for the correct procedure.
The calibration procedure for the solenoid was performed successfully.
- YES - The calibration procedure for the solenoid was performed successfully. Resume normal machine operation.STOP
- NO - The calibration procedure for the solenoid was not performed successfully.
Repair: Repeat the calibration procedure. Refer to Testing and Adjusting, "Calibration" of this Service Manual for the correct procedure.