- Remove the alternator, if necessary. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, “Alternator – Remove and Install”.
- Drain the coolant from the cooling system into a suitable container for storage or disposal. Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, “Cooling System Coolant (ELC) – Change”.
- Remove belt (7) . Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, “Belts – Inspect/Replace”.
- Loosen hose clamps (3) .
- Disconnect hose (2) .
- Remove bolts (5) and elbow assembly (6) .
- Remove bolts (4) .
- Remove water pump (1) and the gasket.