|Part Number||Part Name||Quantity|
|6V-7775||Air Pressure Gauge||1|
(1) Water outlet
(3) Temperature regulator housing
(4) Water manifold assembly
(5) Coolant temperature sensor
(7) Water pump
Perform the following procedure in order to determine if the water pump is operating correctly:
- Remove the plug from port (2).
- Install the 6V-7775 Air Pressure Gauge in port (2) .
- Start the engine. Run the engine until the coolant is at operating temperature.
- Note the water pump pressure. The water pump pressure should be 100 to 125 kPa (15 to 18 psi).