1. Remove coolant from the engine.
2. Remove four bolts (1) and turn tube assembly (2) from aftercooler.
3. Remove four bolts (3) and gasket from elbow (4). Remove two bolts that hold the air cleaner assembly to the elbow.
4. Loosen hose clamps (7) and slide hose from tube assembly. Remove bolts (8), (9) and tube assemblies (6) from engine. Remove gasket from the sea water pump flange (10).
5. Disconnect tube (5) from fuel ratio control.
6. Remove adapter (11) and gasket from the aftercooler cover.
7. Remove adapter (12) and gasket from the aftercooler housing.
8. Remove bolts (14), aftercooler cover (13) and gasket.
9. Remove core assembly (15) from housing.
10. Remove two bolts (16) on the inside of the aftercooler housing, one on each end of housing.
11. Remove three bolts (18) from each end of housing. Remove housing (17) and gasket.