a) remove fuel injection pump housing and governor
b) remove adapter housing
c) remove service meter group
1. Put the fuel injection pump housing and governor in position on tool (A).
2. Remove seal wire (1) from cover bolts.
3. Remove four bolts (3) and bracket (4). Remove governor housing (2) from the fuel injection pump housing.
4. Remove two bolts (5) from cover (6). Remove cover (6) from over the torque spring.
5. If damaged, remove gasket (7) from the governor housing.
6. Remove spring (8), three washers (9) and seat from housing.
7. Remove bolt (11) and nut (10) from the torque spring (12). Remove the torque spring.
8. Remove pin (13) from the hole in the fuel injection pump housing.
9. Remove seat assembly (17) and spring (16) from shaft.
10. Pull shaft (14) up and remove lever (15).
11. Remove riser (follower) (19) from the shaft.
12. Remove ring and lever (18) from the dowel.
13. Remove cover (20) with tool (B).
NOTE: Tool (B) can cause damage to cover. Always inspect the cover for damage and install a new cover if needed.
14. Remove three bolts (21) that hold the flyweight assembly in position.
15. Remove flyweight assembly (22).