Remove Exhaust Manifolds
1. Remove two bolts (1) from the flanges.
2. Bend the tabs back on locks (2).
3. Remove the bolts, exhaust manifold (3) and the gasket.
Install Exhaust Manifolds
1. Put the gasket and exhaust manifold (1) in position.
NOTE: Put 5P-3931 Anti-Seize Compoundon the bolt threads.
2. Install locks (2) and bolts (3).
3. Tighten the bolts to a torque of 43 ± 7 N·m (32 ± 5 lb ft).
NOTE: The locks must be bent on a flat side of the bolt head. Bolts must be turned no more than
30 degrees of a turn (in the direction of increased torque only) for the alignment of the locks with a flat side of the bolt head.
4. Put bolts (4) and the flange in position. Install the nuts.