3116 and 3126 Truck Engines Visual Inspection Of The Cooling System
1. Check coolant level in the cooling system.
2. Look for leaks in the system.
3. Look for bent radiator fins. Be sure that air flow through the radiator does not have a restriction.
4. Inspect the drive belts for the fan.
5. Check for damage to the fan blades.
6. Look for air or combustion gas in the cooling system.
7. Inspect the filler cap and the surface that seals the cap. This surface must be clean.Categories: 3126 | Tags: 3100 HEUI, 3116, 3126, cooling | Leave a comment