3116 and 3126 Truck Engines Problem Starting Motor Does Not Turn
* Battery Has Low Output
* Wires Or Switch Has Defect
* Starting Motor Solenoid Has A Defect
* Starting Motor Has A Defect
1. Battery has low output:
Check condition of battery. Charge battery or make replacement as necessary.
2. Wires or switch has defect:
Make repairs or replacement as necessary.
3. Starting motor solenoid has a defect:
Install a new solenoid.
4. Starting motor has a defect:
Make repair or replacement of starting motor.Categories: 3126 | Tags: 3100 HEUI, 3116, 3126, starting motor, troubleshooting | Leave a comment