3116 and 3126 Truck Engines Oil Leakage Into Combustion Area Of Cylinders
* Oil leakage between worn valve guides and valve stems.
* Worn or damaged piston rings, or dirty oil return holes in the piston.
* Worn or damaged and/or intermediate ring not installed correctly.
* Oil leakage past the seal ring in the impeller end of the turbocharger shaft.
* Oil level too high due to error in filling, mis-marked, or incorrect dipstick.
Too much oil consumption can also be the result if oil with the wrong viscosity is used. Oil with a thin viscosity can be caused by fuel leakage into the crankcase, or by increased engine temperature and results in too much oil consumption.Categories: 3126 | Tags: 3100 HEUI, 3116, 3126, oil, troubleshooting | Leave a comment