(1) Bolt. These bolts secure the fuel tank assembly to the Base assembly. For more information please refer to Base Assembly in this publication.
- A. Length (from outer edge to bolt hole centerline on the top of fuel tank assembly) … 94 mm (3.70 in)
- B. Length (between bolt hole centerlines on the top of fuel tank assembly) … 284 mm (11.181 in)
- C. Length (from plate edge to bolt hole centerline on the side of fuel tank assembly) … 36 mm (1.417 in)
- D. Length (between bolt hole centerlines on the side of the fuel tank assembly) … 50 mm (1.968 in)
- E. Length (from outer edge to outer edge) … 472 mm (18.583 in)
(2) 9C7190 Fuel Tank Filler Fitting. Used with 9X2207 Adapter Kit and 7X7700 Fuel Cap Assembly.
(3) Fuel tank plate support assembly (dashed lines).
(4) 5S1057 Fuel Return Fitting.
(5) 5S1057 Fuel Outlet Fitting.
(6) Angle iron support (battery support). For more information please refer to Battery Support in this publication.
(7) Fuel outlet hose.
(8) Fuel return hose.
(9) 6V8724 Elbow (90 degree).
NOTE: The fuel tank assembly requires a fabricated fuel tank with the top plate, bottom plate and the two side plates extending past the enclosed tank. This provides space and support for locating bolts for attachment to the base assembly.