(1) Fork lift channels.
(2) Bolt holes for fuel tank assembly. For more information please refer to Fuel Tank Assembly in this publication.
(3) Base assembly.
- A. Length (from outside bolt hole centerline to bolt hole centerline) … 148 mm (5.826 in)
- B. Length (between bolt holes centerlines for fuel tank) … 284 mm (11.181 in)
- C. Length (from bolt hole centerline to edge of base assembly) … 31 mm (1.220 in)
- D. Length (from base assembly edge to bolt hole centerline) … 42 mm (1.653 in)
- E. Length (between bolt hole centerlines for fuel tank) … 50 mm (1.968 in)
NOTE: The base assembly is a 7E1488 base assembly with minor modifications:
- * Six bolt holes have been added for attachment of the fuel tank assembly (two on top and two on each side).
- * Fork lift pockets have been added for transport.
NOTE: The base assembly was designed using the 122-8936 oil pan. If a larger capacity oil pan is used then it will need to be replaced with the 122-8936 oil pan.
(4) Fork lift pockets.