3100 HEUI Truck Engine Fuel Filter Lines Group
Left Side Of Engine
(1) Tube assembly (fuel transfer pump to fuel filter).
(2) Tube assembly (fuel filter to fuel gallery).
(3) Fitting (fuel return to tank).
(4) Regulating valve assembly (maintains minimum fuel system pressure).
Minimum at low idle … 400 kPa (58 psi)
NOTE: Refer to the Testing and Adjusting Section of the Service Manual, for the procedure to check the fuel pressure.
(5) Cylinder head.
(6) Fuel Gallery.
(7) Fuel outlet port.Categories: 3126 | Tags: 3100 HEUI, 3116, 3126, fuel filter | Leave a comment