1. Too Much Lubrication Oil In Engine
Remove extra oil. Find where extra oil comes from. Put correct amount of oil in engine Do not put too much oil in engine.
2. Misfiring Or Running Rough
Make reference to Problem 2.
3. Wrong Fuel Injection Timing
Make adjustment to timing.
4. Worn Valve Guides
Reconditioning of cylinder head is needed.
5. Worn Piston Rings
Install new parts as necessary.
6. Defect In Timing Advance Unit
Replacement of timing advance unit is needed.
7. Failure Of Turbocharger Oil Seal
Check air inlet pipes for oil. Repair turbocharger if necessary.