1. Defect In Oil Pressure Gauge
Install new gauge.
2. Dirty Oil Filter Or Oil Cooler
Check the operation of bypass valve for the filter. Install new oil filter elements if needed. Clean or install new oil cooler core. Remove dirty oil from engine. Put clean oil in engine.
3. Diesel Fuel In Lubrication Oil
Find the place where diesel fuel gets into the lubrication oil. Make repairs as needed. Remove the lubrication oil that has diesel fuel in it. Install a new oil filter element. Put clean oil in the engine.
4. Too Much Clearance Between Rocker Arm Shaft And Rocker Arms
Check lubrication in valve compartment. Install new parts as necessary.
5. Oil Pump Suction Pipe Has A Defect
Replacement of pipe is needed.
6. Relief Valve For Oil Pump Does Not Operate Correctly
Clean valve and housing. Install new parts as necessary.
7. Oil Pump Has A Defect
Make repair or replacement of oil pump if necessary.
8. Too Much Clearance Between Crankshaft And Crankshaft Bearings
Check the oil filter for correct operation. Install new parts if necessary.
9. Too Much Clearance Between Camshaft And Camshaft Bearings
Install new camshaft and camshaft bearings if necessary.