Category Archives for 3306
1. Release clamp and remove cover assembly (1) from body assembly. 2. Remove air cleaner element from body assembly. 3. Remove two bolts (2) that hold body assembly to bracket. Remove body assembly. 4. Inspect O-ring seals for damage and … Continue reading
1. Install the bearing assemblies and spacer on shaft with a press. The distance (X) must be 1.17 in. (29.7 mm) after assembly. 2. Install seal in bearing housing with lip of seal toward bearings with tooling (A). 3. Put … Continue reading
start by: a) remove sea water pump 1. Remove pump drive gear nut and washer. 2. Remove the drive gear from the shaft. Remove the key from the shaft. 3. Remove bearing housing bolts (1). 4. Remove the bearing housing … Continue reading
1. Install bearing on shaft. Install the snap ring that holds it. 2. Install seal in bearing housing with tool (A). The lip of the seal must face in direction of the bearing. 3. Put the shaft and bearing in … Continue reading
start by: a) remove sea water pump 1. Make a separation between the bearing housing (4) and pump body (3) after removing bolts (2). 2. Remove the shaft (5) and bearing from the housing after removing the snap ring (6). … Continue reading
1. Install the sea water pump and nuts. 2. Connect the sea water inlet line. 3. Connect the sea water outlet line.
1. Disconnect sea water inlet line (4). 2. Disconnect sea water outlet line (2). 3. Remove four nuts (1) and remove sea water pump (3).
NOTE: Put a thin layer of clean engine oil on all O-ring seals and the bores of each adapter. NOTE: Inspect all O-ring seals and gaskets and make replacements if worn or damaged. 1. Put aftercooler housing gaskets in position … Continue reading